Monday, February 8, 2016

Thank you...


Sometimes I think about how good our family and friends have been to us from the very beginning of Harv's illness....and I still can't get over it. People continue to be good to me... I think I've written most of my thank you notes, but sometimes I think of individual things and wonder if I properly said "thank you" to everybody. 

Cards, letters, Facebook posts, emails, meals, flowers, yardwork, dog-walkin', toilet-cleanin', sittin' with me, arranging the details of his memorial service, showin' up for his memorial service...some of you from far, far away. It really IS a big deal that you helped throughout his illness and traveled here to be with us and helped celebrate the life of my good husband and are helping even now to lighten the burden of grief. 

It just blows my mind. Still.

For all of those things -- and many, many more -- I want to say "thank you." 

What a gift you all are to me...

Lots and lots and lots of love to you all.

No comments: