Sunday, April 29, 2012


Yesterday I was pretty wiped out for most of the day, but I just napped on the extra bed in Harv's new room. I didn't have the energy for much at all. In fact, against my normal self, I called out to a friend and said "can you get me/us some Thai food?" And, she did! (And, extra goodies, too!) Thank you, friend!

Harv was much more like himself yesterday -- did the crossword, read the paper, checked out Sarah and Hannah's pinhole camera that they made, took a couple of good walks, ate more food (but still not a ton of food), and napped a bit. 

I "woke up" at about 4:00 and stayed at the hospital until about 8:00-ish. And, even after a very nappy day, I went to bed before 10:00 and didn't wake up until 6:30-ish.

Not much more to report... continued prayers for us all are appreciated.

Thank you to all of our friends and family who have cared for us in so many different ways. Thank you for being available for Thai food runs and sushi runs and grocery store runs. Thank you for listening to our stories. Thank you for praying for us. Thank you for taking this journey with us. It's easier 'cause you're along for the ride.

Here's hoping today brings even more healing.

Love you.

No comments: