Wednesday, June 10, 2015

(The above video is from Sarah and Hannah's Orchestra Tour last weekend... 
It's just a sample, but it's pretty doggone good, if you ask me.)

The other day I sent Harv's Seattle nurse a note asking about alternative pain relief possibilities. She got back to me today and we talked about how to get that ball rollin'...

When I wrote her back, I mentioned some things that I thought Dr. Lin might want to know. They were aware of Harv starting proton therapy soon and thought we might be able to see Dr. Lin after that. But long story short, it would most likely be Sept. or Oct. when the proton therapy is over -- if I understand things correctly. So... after reading my email with Harv's current condition + the fact that proton therapy won't be finished for a while, Dr. Lin suggested that we have an appointment tomorrow...at 7:00 a.m....in Seattle.

So, that's what we're gonna do. And, hopefully, we will find ways to help Harv feel perkier and less discomfort and so on and so forth and whathaveyou... 

Prayers always appreciated.

This is a big weekend. Sarah and Hannah will be eighteen on Friday. We're having a small luncheon for some of their girl-friends in honor of their graduation... And, then NEXT weekend they GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodness, gracious alive! How in the world did eighteen years go by so fast?!

Here's a little shout-out to my friends all around me who have been loving me and supporting me and giving me wine and huggin' me and stuff.  It's amazing how much stuff a girl can handle when she has good friends and family.... 

And, lest they think I don't notice, my own family has been pretty doggone good to me, too... I sometimes don't have my act together, or I cry, or I can't remember diddly squat or I don't wanna cook dinner or I don't feel like takin' out the garbage and cleaning the whole dang house... and they just let me be me.

Lookin' forward to the day when I feel "normal" again -- if that can happen. :-)

Love you peeps!

No comments: