Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Just a few minutes before we got in the car to go to Seattle, we received a call from the radiation oncologist... They are postponing radiation until tomorrow because of some Q & A they have to do -- which, for some reason, can't be done today. They're trying to save us having to drive down there an additional day. I would have loved to have known that yesterday, but we are thankful we hadn't gotten out the door yet.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and love.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: