Thursday, February 20, 2014


Harv's doing well... He's taking walks -- some fairly long for a man just two weeks past liver surgery.... He's walked Karma at Galbraith and he's gone from our house to the neighborhood up the street which I think is about a mile and a half! I won't let him take Raney by himself 'cause he's not s'posed to pull, push, lift or carry more than 10 pounds for 6 - 12 weeks. (BTW, a gallon of milk weighs eight pounds)...  I'm afraid if he has to put her on a leash there might be pull, push or lifting involved. Can't do that.

He is pretty nappy too, but dang! He walks a lot! He's started working a bit, too... 

So... to sum up: He's healing nicely.

We have an appointment on Tuesday for him to see Dr. Park and to have his (42!!!!) staples removed. (I will excuse myself from that portion of the check-up.)

We love you. We love you. We love you.

Peace, my friends. 

1 comment:

Gramma Sally said...

My prayers continue almost daily -- for Harvey and Ian Peterson's family. Cheers and hugs!