Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's on paper



Think y'all already know this, but I'm confirming what I told you last time... 'cause now we have a piece of paper that lays it all out.

CT scan on July 17th
Surgery on July 27th

Dr. Park doesn't think the colostomy reversal should happen at the same time. He gave Harv a referral for a surgeon who can do that in the future.

Harv will just be gettin' home a little bit before my big bike ride to rid the world of cancer. Obliteride is happening the weekend of Aug. 9 -11 in Seattle. I will ride 50 miles, but people will ride anywhere from 25 - 180 miles to raise money for Fred Hutchinson Research Center. ALL money raised goes to kick cancer's butt!  I have such good support that I raised more than the minimum required for the 50 mile ride! 

I've been riding a little bit (scenes below) and I think (even though I need more rides) I'm gonna be able to do the 50 without killing myself.








We are looking forward to removing more of the yucky from Harv's liver... Hopefully, that's the last of it.

Thank you, again, for all of your support. 
We love you.

1 comment:

Steph said...

praying for you ~ and Harv's surgery...