Thursday, September 6, 2012

Many thanks

There are SO MANY people who have helped us throughout this year... in MANY, MANY ways.  Sadly, I haven't written thank you notes to each of you, but I hope that you'll accept my public "thank you." The Southerner in me feels like it's really wrong not to do it individually, but the reality is my brain sometimes gets overloaded.

Though I am STUPENDOUSLY thankful for ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of the many gifts (time, food, money, love, prayers, thoughts, words, etc.) that you have given, today I want to say thank you to Northrop Grumman.

Those of you who work at Northrop Grumman know why I'm saying thank you. And, Amy Caro, you in particular, understand why I'm saying it.

All of you have made lots of things possible and have made our lives easier in many ways. You have definitely let us know you love us. Now, stop it. (I say that with LOTS and LOTS of love and appreciation in my heart.)

We are doing well. Harv's taking it easy and I believe it's helping him heal. He's been able to concentrate on getting stronger and healthier... 

But, truthfully, we don't need anything right now. There may come a time when I need to give a "shout out" to friends and family, but right now, we're doing well.

Harv will celebrate the big 5-0 next Sunday (Sept. 16th). We're gonna have a family celebration and we are truly going to give thanks for 50 wonderful years... almost 20 of which I've been able to be a part of.  And, we are going to give thanks for all of the friends who have made the last year so much easier and hopeful.

We love you all.

No comments: