Wednesday, May 2, 2012

There have been many saints/angels who have participated in our journey. Today, I'd like to give a shout out to these good ladies: Mary Harbison (she took my Hannah to school today - Sarah stayed home.), Michelle Holladay (she's cleaning my house), Shelley Knebel (brought me my first cup of cofffee this morning), Chris Day picking up my dog-child so she won't be lonely today, and Laurie Alderman Bunnell (coming over at 11:00 last night and staying until 3:30 this morning so I could get Harv back to ER.) and Ken Bakken for resuming duty as neighborhood garbage taker-outer.
(When I know more, I'll post more. Summary: extremely low potassium, vomiting, and perhaps a colon that's still in shock. Love, love, love how great people are!!! Continuing to pray for Harv to be TOTALLY FIXED -- nothing out of order, strength, healed, happy, comfortable, etc., etc., etc. GFW!!

No comments: