Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Yesterday and today have not been easy days for Harv. Stomach, digestive, intestinal things happening.

I think he's better, but perhaps not totally settled yet.

I know he has found it less than enjoyable being the patient --- and not just 'cause he's been in pain. And, the truth is, I've found that being the caregiver is challenging, too. Here's a moment when you could pray for me: "that I can remain positive, helpful and upbeat while still being REAL"  and " peace in the midst of the storm."

Harv hasn't had many difficult days so this time is a little bit of an adjustment for us all. So grateful that he has handled things so well.

We continue to feel thankful for the many ways that you have blessed us.

Much love to you all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for letting us know, Carrie. I tried to send a message soon after you posted this, but it didn't get through. You and Harv have had so much to adjust to over the past three months. I keep you both in my daily prayers.