Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Port Day (Part 2)

We're home! The drive was pretty good. Roads weren't AWFUL, but we drove slowly just to be sure. I had to make a couple of stops on the way, but we made it back before it was way dark.

Oh! And, the drive home was so pretty! When we got to the Skagit Valley, the sun was hitting those big, beautiful "painting clouds" (you know the ones --- they're in all the famous paintings.) I really wished I had had a camera-- and that I could've stopped. The snow on the dark green evergreen trees against a blue sky with the sun hitting them from across the road. Ugh! It was so pretty!

As for Harv, he's a little sore, but overall he's just exhausted. I think (and hope) that he'll sleep well tonight. The port installation went fine.

Not a lot to report other than we appreciate your prayers. Our request for safe travel was answered. Thankful for a relatively uneventful day.

No comments: