Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm gonna walk 60 miles to fight breast cancer!


Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer! The Breast Cancer 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment.

I'm walking this walk for my sister. For my cousin. For family who fought the fight already -- some of whom are survivors! I'm walking this walk for friends who are currently fighting breast cancer or who have in the past. And, I'm walking this walk for my daughters and the women of the future!

The treatment for breast cancer has come a long way since my aunts fought the fight in the early '70s but it still has a ways to go!! Your donation can help speed the process along.

I appreciate any donation you'd like to make.

Thank you in advance for your support!!

You can check out my blog which follows Laura's journey...

No comments: