Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking Care of Baby

Raney's been a part of our family for one week.

What a full week it has been.

Feed, bathroom break, exercise, sleep, ... repeat.

Every day I try to make sure she gets plenty of exercise and I think I've done a pretty good job of it. Today, however, it's raining. Not just drizzle... The kind where you really need a rain coat on. Not sure how that's going to go.

We found out that she has a skin condition (the name of which I can't remember). So, I have to make sure I bathe her at least once a week with special shampoo and add special doggie fish oil to her food every-other-day. She also may have a slight "female" infection. Culture results back early next week. If so, more medicine.

Dogs are not like cats.

But then again, cats are not like dogs either. :-)

No comments: