Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is an odd blog entry; please read it anyway.

Okay... This is not your typical blog entry; however I had to try it.

In a few weeks, I'm going to go to a writer's retreat on Hood Canal; it should be great.

In preparation for that retreat, one of the presenters has asked us to try various sentence patterns in our everyday writing. So today I'm going to write a blog using those patterns and variations; thus I will get practice. ;-)

Last night I went to Open House at S & H's school; I didn't make it around to every teacher.

The wind is blowing; the leaves are falling; fall is here.

I'm trying to figure out what to have for dinner; but I don't much want to cook.


The economy is awful; banks are closing; people are losing jobs; I'm looking forward to a new president.


Thank you for your indulgence; this activity has been fun.

2 comments:

Spook said...

"...don't much want to cook" Putting "much" in different places means much different things. "Much" is a funny word. Say it 3 times in a row.

Carrie said...

Maybe sayin' it "my" way is Southern.??? I don't know.
Much much much.