Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just wanna blog

Went to my writer's critique group today and, as usual, my head has to digest what I heard and learned from the other writers in the group. They had good comments, but in the end it comes down to what my heart is telling me to do. So, I'll digest and maybe re-work. One of the difficult things about trying to write well is having to listen to others who may be more subjective than I am. Even though I'm in love with one of my characters or an idea I have for a story, it really may not work for anyone other than me... So, if I'm trying to reach a wider audience than myself, I must consider seriously their suggestions.
As difficult as it is, I'm going to give it a night's sleep before I decide what other changes I'm going to make.
Wishing the world a blanket of peace and a good night's sleep.

No comments: